Saturday, May 25, 2013
· Coca Cola launched its 3rd product Sprite in 1961.
· The Australian aircraft carrier QANTAS stands for Queensland and Northern Territories Aerial Service.
· Hilton was the first international hotel chain.
· The brand Nokia is named after a place in Southern Finland.
· M&M's chocolate stands for the initials for its inventors Mars and Murrie.
· Coca-Cola originally contained cocaine.
· The first Burger King was opened in Florida Miami in 1954.
· The last Play Boy centerfold to have staples was published in 1985.
· There are 1,929,770,126,028,800 different color combinations possible on a Rubik's Cube.
· Diet Coke was introduced in 1982.
· No two corn flakes look the same.
· 40% of McDonald profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
· The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
· The first Lifesaver flavor was peppermint.
· Iceland consumes more Coca Cola per capita than any other country.
· 'Lonely Planet' for travelers is based in Melbourne Australia.
· There are 22 stars in the Paramount studios logo.
· Porsche also builds tractors.
· Iceland consumes more Coca Cola than any other country.
· Master card was originally called Master Charge.